Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Design Team Call!

Yes you heard...read correctly! lol My first Design Team Call! Yay, I am so excited! I have a few images up right now and I have for a little while but I wanted to get a few more ready for this big announcement! Big at least for me!

As you noticed I am in search of a design team for my digi images, if you are interested continue reading if not feel free to jump to another post! :0)

FIRST EVER DESIGN TEAM CALL

I am excited to officially announce my first ever Design Team member Call! I am looking for a couple designers to create beautiful projects using my Digital images! You must be able to print the images out.

This is your opportunity to inspire and share your creativity with others!

This is open to everyone, reguardless of geographic location!

-How to Enter-

*make any project using an image of your choice

*make a VR describing your project and private message me on YT and share your video with me!

*be a subbie to me on YouTube and a follower here on my blog and my wickeddesignsbybrenda blog as well.

*send me a message on YT or email, listing present design teams you are part of, a little about yourself, and why you want to be on my design team .

*leave a comment on  this blog post saying which of my digi's you like the best!

*optional * please vote on the lower left of the blog! Thanks in Advance!


(Only serious inquiries do not sign up if you do not have time or can not print the images) 


There is a three month term which will be October, November, and December!

You must make 2 projects a month ( more is appreciated but not required) with my images and mention/link to both my YT and blog.

You will get anywhere from one to three images each month to create with!

Sounds Like fun right!....The call starts now! you have until September 28 2013! I will notify the DT  no later than October 1st!

 Give it a go, try something new, would love to see something unique and full of personality... show off your style! most of all have fun! Can't wait to see what you all come up with! If you have any questions please leave a comment or contact me!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! hope you have a chance to join in the fun!

      Delete
  2. Uploading the video as I write... It is so hard to choose a favorite digi image... I really love summer pail, as I have already colored her, but I really love all the others, too! Can't decide really... (NEED them all LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I know, I have a hard time deciding when buying image stamps myself...lol Thank you for trying out! heading over to check your video now! Big hugs hun! :0)

      Delete
    2. You are so sweet! I have a hard time choosing images myself...lol Thanks for trying out! heading to see the video now! big hugs :0)

      Delete
  3. Sounds great,Super excited for you!Yes I would to enter for the call. Super big hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dream is to be on a design team, but as yet, I am not on any at the moment. I have a YT channel, but have not made any videos yet. I love to craft, make cards, mini albums, acrylic painting, etc. Where can I get one of your digital designs? Would love to creat something for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell them on my other blog
      http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/
      or click on the clipboard on the top left of my blog!Hope you try out! you can use any image you don't have to use mine if you don't want to! hugs

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!