Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 29, 2013

September New Releases!

I am so excited to share with you all my new release of digi images! I thought long and hard on this one...I am also going to be adding a few special releases up until October 31 for Halloween! Yay, I love Halloween. Cutsey, Creepy, spooky, gorey I love it all!

This month will have a lot going on! more digi's of course, my first Design team, and even a Fun Halloween Challenge to boot! I am super excited so let's get the party started and have some fun, Shall we!

Oops...Kimmy              

She was great to draw what a trip she is...A little clutz but she got style...lol




Reading Drew

Named and made after my son ...Both of my kids love books and so do I...this is for all of us booklovers!

Stylin Sammy

Named and made after my Daughter...A fashion sense all her own...but she is Styling! we all have a little diva in us...lol



Special releases soon to come!
Hope you all like them! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!