Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Two Little Purses...so cute!

Here are two of my latest creations! As you all know I love to crochet! The only way to get things done....multitasking! While I am uploading videos, watching some videos, a movie, or a little spare time, I pick up a craft and that is my time so to speak! lol I have a busy structured schedule and I try to stick it sometimes it works! lol

Being a stay at home mom/wife has its advantages and disadvantages...but I won't go into that...lol :0)
I have little time to craft but I do enjoy it and look forward to that time! I am recently starting to take custom orders on a few items! please if you are interested contact me!

I will place new items for sale here first then they will be moved to my Zibbet! I love working one on one with people so that is why I have the blog sales...I do have items listed on Zibbet if you rather head to a shop...but my blog followers have the first chance at the items! I also post some of the items on my YouTube channel so be sure to sub me there also! Sometimes I only post to one, sometimes to both!

Any way here are some pics of the two little purses/bags I crocheted!

Pink/Purple/Greens messenger purse/bag         $18.00 shipped to US  (USD)





 Bucket Blues Purse/bag                $21.00 shipped US (USD)



A video is posted on my YouTube, if you are interested in seeing a little more! 

Happy Crafting have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!