Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Everybody loves FREEBIES!

Hey everyone! hope you are having a great Tuesday! It is raining here....and I have grocery shopping to do....uggggghh! This is the kind of day you just want to stay inside and craft, or read and snuggle up with a blanket (a thin one) lol  If it wasn't thundering and lightning i would be out in the rain for a little at least! I am still a kid at heart love to walk in the rain or at least sit out on the porch but I will do that later... after shopping! At least there is something to look forward to.... getting back! lol

I just wanted to let you all know I have added a new section to the blog if you haven't seen it yet! It is a new page located on the top banner or click on the button on the side! It is the FREEBIES section! WooHoo! Yay!

Everyone likes a freebie! I will post a few digi's in this section monthly! Maybe more often if I get in a doodling mood! I have put three in there for now I love using these inside cards, mini albums, project life, on a tag...the possibilities are limitless!


If you like them you can pick them up in the Wicked Freebies Section! (limited time)






Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!