Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Card using my Digi...Summer Pail

I finally got around to making a few projects...with paper that is! Ohh, how I missed it! Don't get me wrong I love to crochet and I am working on a few projects as we speak! But I needed to take a break and create a card with this cutie!

I love how she turned out! I wanted to keep it simple and on the flatter side...I want to be able to mail it out with just a stamp if possible. I have more requests for cards to be able to go through the mail with  little postage than over the top decorated cards. (I do like to make those as well...sometimes I find it hard to do though)


What I used

DCWV paper stack Spring Fling
my handmade simple crochet flower with a purple bling flower center
cardstock embellie "Dream come true"

I colored her with my spectrum noir markers

Skin tone-   FS2, FS3, and FS6 cheeks

Hair-       CT2, GB8, GB9

Eyes-     LG2 and whie gel pen

Lips-  PP3

Dress and Bows-     PP3, PP4, PP5

Pail-     IG1, IG3

I had a great time coloring her and making this card! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to vote on the bottom left of the blog! Only takes a second and its free for you and helps me! Thanks!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!