Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hair ties...Scrunchies...whatever you call them!

I love hair ties! My daughter and I use them all year long! So needless to say between the two of us we have a hoard of them! so many different sizes and styles, and many colors.

No two are exactly the same. I think we have one for every outfit and/or occassion! Like all girls...you can't have too many accesories! the more the better! lol

With that said check these out! They are awesome! So full bodied and super soft! They don't tangle and I have never had one get stuck in my hair like other hair ties can do! 

These are my go to hair ties! Love them! I have a few different colors check out the crochet section here on my blog or MyShop Link on the home page!

Below is a video of them for size.





Thanks for stopping by have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!