Pages - Menu

Friday, August 9, 2013

It may be early for some but I have to start now...

Summer isn't even over yet and I am forced to start Christmas gifts....ugggh! don't get me wrong i like christmas but I am not ready to start yet! lol I want to work on halloween! I love Halloween! It is my absolute favorite holiday of all time!

The entire family gets together here at my place and we have a huge party! But I digress, on to the prior topic...

I have a large family and that means lots of gifts to create! My parents had 5 girls my two older sisters me than my twin little sisters. My oldest sister has 4 kids and I have 2. throw in my hubby and that makes 14 now i am stopping there that is not mentioning MIL, FIL, stepmother in law and stepfather in law and the rest of hubbies family...or aunts and uncles...you get the idea.

For the most part...14 is what I buy/create for...So I have to get going so I am not rushed at the last minute...besides a lot of time will be devoted to Halloween party planning, decorating, creating, and cooking, for the hugs bash in October!

Some of you already know that my health hasn't been the best but I am doing good! I am doing my best to stay healthy and getting it under control! So far so good! Like everyone else some days are better than others...but I can't complain.

Anyways, on to the projects I have been creating! I do sell these also so if you are interested please feel free to contact me!

Below is a hunter green cowl I made...It simply slides over your head and around your neck and is a hat and scarf in one...



 Below is a fat infinity scarf...I used a variegated yarn in blues yellow and white...this will wrap multiple times around your neck as a fuffy scarf, or you can also wear it as a shawl there are a few ways to wear these pretties! $15.00




Below is the same as above but in a varigated greens, purple and white...$15.00




 Below is a sage green just like above but narrow it is just as warm and can be worn the same...$12.00



Below this is a beautiful Ruffle scarf, it is doubled up in the photo...Very beautiful and warm...adds a nice touch to any outfit casual or formal...great for everyday also...this one is shades of blue.  $15.00


Below is a bun cover done in variegated yellows and white...Love this...it is great for those that have a hard time putting their hair in a bun and getting it to stay.



Below is a afghan I created out of scarp yarn from other projects...it is a mile-a-minute pattern and works up beautifully! I put a scalloped edging on the two long sides to finish it off! I think it turned out lovely! And it is extremely warm...great for winter not for summer!


I had a blast and am still creating more crochet items as we speak! I love to crochet! :0) I hope you like my creations! The prices listed are not including shipping. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!