Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Please Take a Little Time

I am working on a few things for the blog! I have some exciting things coming soon! I am super  excited! I hope you all will be too!

 I have a few special things...for September! Including my new Digital image release! Besides the regular release be on the look out for a few special releases! After all my favorite Holiday is coming up so it may have to do with that...lol

If you don't know...it is HALLOWEEN! I am so stoked and ready for it! Well, I still have plenty to do but I am ready for the fun and festivities!

If you haven't noticed I put a poll on the left hand side bottom of the blog! Please help me out by voting! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

I am looking forward to see the results. All I ask is please be honest!
The poll will be up for roughly one month please be sure to vote! (September 27 at 5pm Eastern standard time)

 If there is anything else you wish to add to the list please leave me some feedback in the comments section below!

Well, I am off to get some more work and crafting done! Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!