Pages - Menu

Monday, August 12, 2013

What's New!

I have been super busy the last few days...but you wouldn't tell....I have been behind a computer! work...work....work...but the good thing is I have some new items to share and for sale!

I also have a new announcement also! I am so very excited! I will start with the share and sale first!

I have finished up  few projects...crochet ones that is...they have been posted in the crochet page if your are interested in more detail...

here is the pink infinity scraf I made it is a narrow one perfect for fall not real chunky but will still keep you warm!


Here is one color (many others completed) Butterfly magnets! these are cute to gift! I know some of you may have received one from me in a rak! 




The last edition for crochet items Scrunchies I made many colors! I love these! I was so excited I made a set of each for myself and my daughter!



almost like a boa for your hair! love em! 


Now on to the bit of news I have opened a shop on Zibbet! Iam offering what I have on here as well as a few other items...As I get them completed I will post my creations here or youtube and put them on my zibbet!

I am so excited! Be sure to check out my Zibbet shop! if you aren't following me here and youtube join in on the fun! Great things are bound to happen!

WickedDesignsbyBrenda     on zibbet                      Brendahdp77    on   youtube

Have a great Day, Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!