Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Due to recent requests...

Due to some recent requests I am now offering some of my crochet items for sale! At first I was in awe that someone would want to purchase any of my creations but after further research I learned differently! I am so happy to announce that I have finally listed a few!

Please take a look in the tab labeled Crochet items!

I am also estatic to announce that I am also going to be selling my digi creations! I have a bunch drawn and am in the process of converting them to digital jpeg files...they will be listed for sale under the tab labeled digi's (wicked designs)...

Keep coming by frequently to see what is new! I have some awesome things planned!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!