Pages - Menu

Friday, August 23, 2013

All the way from the Artic!

All the way from the cold country...lol I have recently been crocheting like crazy getting orders filled and making christmas gifts, and a bit of Halloween (my Fav) So I wanted to share these cute little guys I just finished!

Sorry these three have been claimed but like everythiing else if you would like just message me and I will make a custom order for you! I love making all kinds of  these cute guys I have some others I have posted before.

These are so stinking cute! I haven't met anyone who doesn't think so! but you be the judge! I would love to hear your thoughts!


They are all made with Acrylic 4 ply worsted weight yarn, child safety eyes, and embroidery floss.
Plus all of them are made with Love!


From the side you can see the cute little paws, and tail! yes polar bears do have tails, incase you are wondering! lol


The bears are all the same...except for their scarves...


They all sit upright on their own! Cute for all ages safe for little ones! 

Measurements:
Height- top of head to bottom  6 inches
Length- front paw to tail  5 inches
Width- back paw to back paw  4 inches

Hope you all like these guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!