Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Card using my....Java Queen Digi!

Here she is the little coffee/tea queenie...lol I love her to pieces! A girl after my own heart! I love both Tea and coffee! Naturally I had to create a girl enjoying a cuppa! lol

I had a blast coloring her up with my Spectrum Noir markers! I am slowly getting back into my paper crafts I am still working up crochet though I am addicted...lol

I kept her simple to display the pretty image! Hope you like it!


I used a 4 by 5 1/2 card base and DCWV Spring fling paper stack

I made a banner out of a paper sentiment from my stash, a tag from my stash which I adhered behind her and one of my small simple handmade crochet flowers with a blue bling flower center!

Skin-  FS2, FS3, and FS6 cheeks

Hair-   TN1, GB1, GB6, GB7 

Eyes-   LG5 and white gel pen

Clothes and Bow-   IB1, IB2, IB3

Shoes-   IB1 and blender

Java cup-   EB1, EB2, blender

Love her! I hope you all do too!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!