Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Quick thank you's for upcoming Halloween Party


I wanted to do something fun for the kids and adults alike as a thank you for coming to our Halloween Bash this year so this is what I came up with!



I used Darice black cardstock for the base and DCWV Halloween papers, a couple stamp sets for the banner and thank you sentiment as well as the little aliens! They are so cute! I used some left over cardstock to make the 1/4 rosettes to help pop the little monsters off the paper! I also used my EK Success tag punch to notch out the top to have a finger pull. I sealed up the end and crimped it with the crimper.












I am going to fill them with a bag of popcorn, hot chocolate, cappachino, or apple cider mix! According to what each person likes! I think these turned out cute and they work up quick which is nice since I have a bunch to make!

Hope you like them! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!