Pages - Menu

Friday, September 6, 2013

DT card using my digi Leisure Lolli


Happy Friday Everyone! 

I had a lot of fun coloring Lolli up and creating this simple card! I hope you all like her!
I try to keep my cards less dimensional if I plan on mailing them by themselves to keep postage down, but if they are going in a package, I lay on the layers...lol

Just a quick reminder I have a DT call going on and a Challenge would love for you all to play along!




if you are interested in Leisure Lolli digi or any other of my digi images contact me and let me know which ones and your paypal info and email you want the digi files sent to.

For this card I used

DCWV spring fling paper stack 
a sentiment from my stash
a small crochet flower I made with bling in the center

and colored her up with my spectrum noir markers

skin-  fs2/ fs3/ fs6

hair- gb8/ gb10/ eb5

eyes- bt4/ and white gel pen

clothes- dg2/ lg2/ lg3/lg4

hair band- lg4/ gb5

lollipop-  eb1/ dr1

tongue- dr3

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!