Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Special Release #3

Hi everyone! I am excited to share with you the third special release of my Digi Stamps!

Sorry this post will be short and sweet as I have a party to attend for two of my nephews and niece today! I really wanted to get these out to you all! I hope you like them!

 Introducing...

 First time flyer

Wanda Melon


Eighties Love


Realistic spider

Realistic Fly


Treat bag


Hope you all like this special release! 
  
Be sure to check back to see new projects and more releases! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been really busy! Awesome new girl images! Love them! Looking forward to next Sunday and see what you come up with next! Hugs Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am so happy you like them Daniela! I have been drawing a bit more lately, it is what I do (well that and crochet) when I am waiting at the doctors or sitting around at home...like we get much time for that! lol but i do get some. hugs

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!