Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Making some Halloween Embellies

I have been busy making some Halloween embellishments for a couple mini albums I want to put together for Halloween this year! I want to give three away to family and keep one! So, I decided to dig out the cricut again!

I was looking at a few stores and couldn't find any Halloween stickers/embellies that were not very childish (for little kids) or there was not enough of them to create four duplicate albums with! So instead of getting discouraged I am making my own!

I keep forgetting how much fun and how relaxing it can be to create your own, not to mention cheaper! I had so much fun making these! I may even have some left over for cards and PL!

I needed a little break from crochet and drawing! But as these are now finished I am going to draw a bit more  and maybe crochet some on a blanket for my hubby! or maybe work on the albums some...decisions, decisions! lol

Here are some of the embellies I made! I started yesterday and finished them up this morning!



let's take a closer look, at them! I love these Skeletons they are so cute! Lots of little pieces but so worth it!



Next, the haunted houses! These are great so spooky! Lots of little windows to poke out, I think I still have some pieces on my floor! lol




The Candlesticks on the book stacks, Love this! We are all avid readers so these will be appreciated!




Traditional spider webs, and night of the living dead windows!




Ravens on the skull, Reminds me of Poe, Gently Rapping on my chamber door!
And a ironwork gate.




Cats on a tombstone with a pale moon! We will have extras of these but they will go to use!




Witch's and Lanterns...Love them!




tabs for photomats, and rickety old fences.



And Dracula's coffins...of course you need more than one. lol

I had a blast making these! I am ready for Halloween/Fall! Hope you all like them!

I used "Happy Hauntings", and "A Frightful Affair" cricut cartridges.

Have a great Day!


10 comments:

  1. These are all fab i love the tombstones with the cats though they are my favs
    Thanks for joining in our bloge event over at Friendly Crafters on Facebook
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! I love to see what everyone is creating! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you have been busy. Can't wait to see what you do with all of them. TFS with us at Friendly Crafters Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your share cant wait to see more of you creations Thanks for Posting your blog on the Tuesday blog Event On Facebook with the Friendly Crafters Group Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, love the detail in them, you must have lots of patience, really fabby
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!