Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Simple packaging for gifts


Today we are celebrating two of my nephews and my nieces birthdays! Two are teens and the other just turned 21! Boy does time fly!

Below are the cute boxes I made to house their gift cards! The kids are always oh I know what this is...you know by how it is wrapped, so I thought bon bon boxes! Let's see if they can guess right this time!


They are super simple and quick to make out of a 12 by 12 piece of cardstock, a bread tag cut out from my stash and a little twine to tie it all up!


My oldest nephew's girlfriend had her birthday the day before so we are celebrating her as well! I made this little box and flower tag for her! 


This is the bracelet I made for her using dark royal purple glass beads and silver spacers and toggle clasp! 


I really hope to fool my niece and nephews and hope the bracelet is loved as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!