Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Card Share

Hi everyone! I have another card to share! I am getting hooked! I was never big into making cards but they are very addicting and I am loving every minute of it! lol

I used my digi named Wanda Melon! I used some of my stamps (sorry not sure what brand or name of set got it without the packaging) To stamp Live laugh Love, the fluer de leis and the decorative border on the bottom all in memento tuxedo black ink.

I used a studi g card base and lala land die for the bench! So stinking cute! I colored her up with my spectrum noir markers and added a little flower to her headband. (not pictured but I went back and added a small rhinestone to the flower center.

If you are interested in the colors I used please check out my digi blog!


Have a great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!