Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Special Release Digi's

Hi everyone! I am back today for the second Special Release of my digi's for September! I have a DT call going on and you only have til September 28th!

I also have a Halloween Challenge under the challenge tab going until October Hope you all join in!

I will be changing the new releases up here and there, some will have images other than girl/boy, or as well as girl/boy, and maybe just girl/boy, the amounts will vary also! I have been very busy coming up with new digi's and can't wait to share them!

However, I do not want to do a mass release and overwhelm everyone including myself...lol I am trying to space them out.  With so many Dr. appointments and Birthdays and Halloween party planning/creating I do not want to fall behind on Digi release so For now I have to space them out.

I will be adding a retiring section to my wicked designs blog...A link is provided in the upper left of this blog! Not all my digi's will be available all year long some will ony be around for a short time! But I will announce when one is retiring and when it will be gone from the site!

I hope you all enjoy this special release of Digi's!





These are the digi's for this week...I will be right back with the new girl/boy digi....momentarily!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!