Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Card I made with Oops...Kimmy

Hi crafters! I just wanted to share a quick card I made using my Digi called Oops Kimmy! I think she is so cute! I hope you do as well!

I used a studio G card base green darice cardstock for the grass and punched it with the fiskars grass punch. I also used my cricut for the clouds a small studi g punch for the little frog and some brown cardstock from Darice chocolate lover stack.

I stamped the sign out in memento tuxedo black ink. and used a studio g turquise ink to go around the clouds i popped the one behind her head up on pop dots.

I had fun creating this card, hope you all like it!


I colored her up with my spectrum Noir markers, if you ant to know the colors check out my Digi blog!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!