Pages - Menu

Monday, September 2, 2013

Crochet Flowers turned...

You all know that I love to crochet. I make everything from the tiny little flowers up to afghans. I just love doing it! Crochet is relaxing and I love all the different fibers, yarns and threads!

I am always looking for new ways to use my creations, create new patterns and also just looking for new patterns! I have a bunch but never seem to have enough! lol

I am in the works of creating some Halloween costumes for this years big Party! So excited I got a good chunk of my costume done! I am just deciding if I want to crochet the entire costume or sew part...ummmm I will figure it out.

In the meantime I came up with these! I love making these flowers! I made a bunch also so once I get a chance, I will package them up and put them up for sale! I made a lot! I kind of get carried away. lol

Any way here are my creations! Hope you all like them!


Below is what I call  my simple 5 flower, It measures 2 inches squared. I used 100% cotton yarn and adhered an acrylic pink heart center to each. I think these earrings came out so cute! They are very light! The ear wires are hypoallergenic, both in silver.




Below is my traditional crochet rose. Kind of looks like a wagon wheel... anyway, This measures 2 1/2 inches squared. Crocheted with the same cotton yarn. I adhered a light blue (almost Tiffany blue) acrylic oval pearl in the center of each. Silver hypoallergenic ear wires.


These came out so pretty! Love them. 

just a quick reminder, I have a Design Team call going on right now check the category on the side labeled design team call for the details!

A Halloween/Fall challenge going on as well, Check the tab at the top of the page labeled Challenges.

And last but not least I do have a poll going on the lower left of the blog, please vote I appreciate it!

If you like to color, paper piece or play with images I have digital images for sale and special releases each week up to the last week of October. 

Have a Great Day and thanks for stopping by!


16 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the friendly crafters group over on Facebook, love your flowers and that rose is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in the blog event
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! Thanks for inviting me!! :0) hugs

      Delete
  2. oh i really love these i have been making butterflies and love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love to make butterflies also!:0)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog super cute, your projects rock love the digi too so glad you made it to the Friendly Crafters on FB super big hugs ~Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larelle! You are so sweet and thanks for inviting me to the Friendly crafters FB! Big hugs hun!:0)

      Delete
  4. Lovely crocheted flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty ,i cannot crochet,can knit sew though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline! I can sew and an a very slow knitter! lol Crochet is quicker for me. xx

      Delete
  6. Love the crocheted flowers that is one thing I want to learn to do. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donalda! My mom taught me when I was little, I am very thankful she did! hugs

      Delete
  7. These are fabulous, I keep trying to learn crochet but never seem to get the time to practice
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! I know what you mean, I never seem to have enough time! I keep myself super busy...lol hugs

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!