Pages - Menu

Friday, September 13, 2013

Card I made with my digi Reading Drew

I made this digi with my son in mind! This is for all of us readers out there! lol

I had a great time coloring him! and creating this card! I hope you all like it! Him and others are for sale on my wicked designs blog if you are interested! Hope you check them out!


I used a studio g card base some scrap paper for the background and some stars from my stash, I popped up the large gray star and the little blue one! I also stamped the sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink!


I used a sizzix die to cut Drew out and a marque (top note) shape from my cricut.

Spectrum Noir colors

skin- fs2/, fs3

eyes- true black, white gel pen and dg4

Hair- tn1/ gb1/ gb6/ gb7

pants- tb2/ tb3/ tb4

shoes-  true black, ig7

books on hip- bgr2/ bgr1/ gg1

held book- bg1/ bg3

shirt- ib1 and blender

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!