Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Special release digi images

Yay! here is the first special release of my digital images! I have been working diligently and will continue to on these special releases! Each release will be a little different, not all of them will have a girl or boy image but there will be some I promise! lol

I would love to here your thoughts! Would you like other images than boy and girl like things for them to hold, to sit on, items like bottle caps, bottles etc or just the boy and girl images? I love to draw and will keep them coming the best I can! lol I do digital art drawings also so some are computer design and some are hand drawn.

With out further ado here are the new releases minus one that will be revealed in the next post!









I hope you all like them! have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!