Pages - Menu

Monday, September 30, 2013

what says fall to me

Here is a card i made for my challenge over at http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/ . The challenge starts on October 1st 2013! Each month there will be a new challenge to win digi's, or a E git certificate!

It is my first ever monthly challenge and I hope you all can join in the fun!  To see all the details head on over to the link above and check out the challenge page! You must be a follower to the digi blog to participate in the challenges!

I had a great time making this card. I started with a studio g base and used some more scraps from my stash weaving them to create the background, yay the pile is getting smaller. .well kind of lol! I used a cricut cut from happy hauntings, the cats with the tombstone and moon.  A studio g stamp for the sentiment trick or treat and my digi image Fairy Lyn! whom i colored with my spectrum noir markers. for the colors please check out my digi blog!


Hope you all can join in the fun! Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!