Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Special Release number 4

Just wanted to come on and let you all know that I have just posted Special release #4 of my Digi's! If you are interested head over to my digi blog!


Hope you all check it out and follow along!

There is still time left if you are interested in try ing out for my desgin team! I would love to have you! All levels of crafters welcome!



And there is also still time to participate in my Halloween/Fall challenge! Hope to have you play along many ways to play!


Hope you all have a chance to participate! I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda, Congrats on your number 4 release, I just love her, I she is definately my favorite, And I so love the welcome your blog so awesome and creative, lol hehehhe So glad you posted both your blog with the Friendly Crafters Blog event I hope you continue to join us every Tuesday so we can see more of your Awesomeness! Super big Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!