Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Reminder Dt call and Challenge

Just wanted to remind you all that my Design Team call ends this weekend! September 28 th! Be sure to get your videos posted and let me know you did one no later than 10 pm eastern time! I will be announcing winners October first all who made the team will be notified earlier!

hope you all join in the fun All level of crafters accepted as longas you love to craft and can print out digi's! All details  just click here  http://wickedlytwistedcrafter.blogspot.com/search/label/design%20team%20call

Don't be shy! Step up and try out no worries I will respond to all who try out, if for some reason you do not make the team it does not mean you won't be a guest or spotlight artist, or even maybe asked to be on the next design team! Give it a shot there is nothing to lose just something to gain like getting some free digi's, and adding Wicked Designs (by Brenda) to your DT resume!

Ohh and never feel your art is not good enough! I have had a few say that and that my friends is very far from the truth All art is beautiful and no one can get better if they are not given a chance!

With that said I hope you all join in and I can not wait to see what you all create!

On another note I do have the Fall/Halloween challenge going on as well click here for details  http://wickedlytwistedcrafter.blogspot.com/p/challenges-and-giveaways.html

I Have a few ladies who have made a project if I get some more entries I will do another prize maybe a e gift certificate to my digi shop!

Hope you all have a chance to play along! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!