Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update

I have picked my design Team! Welcome Ladies! I will be contacting you all shortly! I am excited to get started! I hope you all are also! Make sure you follow each of the DT members to see their beautiful creations! And me as well and the digi blog to see the projects in pics!

I will be having a monthly challenge on the digi blog so be sure to follow there as well!

A new Special release came out today! Number 5! Woohoo! I am having a great time with these digi's and I love sharing them with you all! To see them check out the Digi blog or my YT channel!

Click here to go to the digi blog  http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/

Have a great day everyone and please says congrats to the DT members! Congrats ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chance to be a member of your design team. I'm super excited!!! I can't wait to make something w/ your digi stamps. I'm super excited about thinking up awesome projects!!!!! I hope I do the stamps and proud. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you for being a part of the Team! :0)

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!