Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I have been up to

The last few days well week was a little stressful...My daughter was in intense testing To Graduate H.S. I have  homeschooled her since first grade.  The reason I chose to homeschool was so she got a better education. She wasn't learning in school and they weren't doing anything about it, so I did!

We focused on trouble areas first and concentrated on that first she was reading and writing in 2 weeks the school really was lacking if there was such a quick turn round. I just kept her home after that and kept on we stopped working on english reading grammer about 2 years ago and haven't touched it mostly working on math and cultural interests.

Well all HER hardwork payed off she passed with Flying colors and get this the english, reading and grammer was a perfect score! Funny how many criticize homeschooling when they are unaware of what can be accomplished as long as parents take the time to work with the kids.

I am so very proud of my Daughter! The test is very lengthy, two days 5 hours straight with one break. Yea talk about some determination, not sure I could make it! Well, I did I waited for her and this is what I have to show for those hours!
I made this as a Graduation gift, well, one of! We will have a party also!

Hope you like it I know she does, I had to get it back to take some pics lol! I also did a YT video on it, if you want to check it out head to my channel! Brendahdp77

This is the front of the bag, it closes with a button. In total there are 8 outside pockets and the interior space making nine! There is plenty of room to store art supplies. Which is good because she loves to draw and paint. And has a lot to tote around.


She picked the colors. Orange and Purple not my first choice, but  I do love them together!
This is the back of the tote bag.


This design would be awesome for a diaper bag also. I hope you all like it! 
Have a great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!