Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 10, 2013

new card featuring witching hour

I love this digi so much! She is adorable, and really fun to color up!

For this card I used a studio g card base that is  5 by5, some colorbok fall paper, some yellow circles I had in my stash cardstock, a tree cricut cut  and some orange cardstock from colorbok with a sentiment stamp!

First i adhered the packground paper down, then I glued a bit of orange scrap cardstck to the back of the tree cut out to make the face pop off the paper! I added a little orange glitter glue to the eyes to make it look as if  it is lookingat you! Then I inked the yellow circles with vintage photo distress ink and layered them up with pop dots and adhered them on the card base then placed the tree over it  the sentiment is popped up and so is Witching hour! Love the dimension this card has!

I went back and added a little yellow glitter glue to the moon! For a little sparkle!

I really love this card! It may be my new Fave! Hope you all like her! for the colors I used and to buy her check out my digi blog!



Have a wicked great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!