Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Date night mini using 3 digi's!

I wanted to make a special little mini for a small event like a one night outing! Like date night! lol Anyway this is what I came up with!

I used white card stock from recollections and paper from my scrap stash. (trying to use it up) I hand wrote the title and added a little bling. I wanted to keep it flat so I can tuck it away if I wanted. The first image is Dancing elegance! I love her little fan. i colored her up with my spectrum noir markers.


here I just added some scrap papers and die cut the flower from sizzix set stamp and die, made a belly band from paper stip and tucked in to ticket journal spots that  inked with vintage photo distress ink.



I added more scrap papers and my digi ready for the mall and shopping bag. I colored both with spectrum noir. I added some ticket stubs and a receipt I can fill out later.




This is just like the second page above just reversed the page sides! ;0)




Here I added scrap papers and my digi Does this make me look fat? lol Love her! I tossed in a couple ticket stubs and ticket journal spot! She was colored with spectrum markers also.




And this is the back I left plain so it will lay flat. I wrapped lace around the binding to finish it off!



If you are intersted in the colors used or my digi's head over to wicked designs by brenda

have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!