Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cute mini inspired by a friend on YT

I have seen these minis in the past and I have made a few but I have gifted them all away...So when I saw a friend making these I was motivated to get back into making them! They are quick and easy to make!

If you need a quick gift and have little time these babies are the answer! lol I made two of these In one night just a few hours most of which I was picking out the paper and embellies.

I already gifted them away but I was able to get my daughter to lend me hers so I could take pics for you all! I used scrap papers all DCWV I believe and colored Cheshire and Alice bean with my spectrum noir markers!

The stickers were from my stash I have had them awhile so not sure of the company. I crochet so I made a flower with a river pebble in gren for the closure with velcro and the ribbon is from walmart.

I made all the tags with various studio g basic gray stamps and miscellaneous stickers. Die cuts are from my cricut carts. I used my distress inks to add some depth.

My daughter loves it ad I hope you all do too!

The front



one side open



The opposite side open



Some of the tags



The back


Simple quick and sweet, this mini can hold a good amount of pics and journal spots. great for a event!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!