Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Update...

Hi everyone I just wanted to jump on here to remind you that I have a challenge going on! I would love for you all to play along!

The prize is a e gift certificate to my Digi shop!

 If you are interested it is super easy to enter!

 on my digi blog click on the challenge tab up top and all the instructions are there!

 All you have to do is make a project that says fall to you! it does no need to have an image from my shop and it can be any project big or small just has to say fall to you! once you make your video or post to your blog come to the digi blog and leave a comment with a link to where the post/video is so I can check it out!

That is it! simple! can't wait to see your projects! this is open to everyone international as well as my Design Team!

Tomorrow I will post the tutorial for my mini flip album base on YT and Sunday brings an extra special Digi release! I am excited to share it with you all!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!