Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween card Featuring Devious Debbie!

I wanted to make a trick or treat card for a bit now, but I wasn't sure which digi to use but when I was looking through them all Debbie stood out! I was like yep she is the one! lol

She has just the right amount of sass! (what's a good trick if I don't like the treat...) lol yes I think she is thinking that! just perfect for the card I wanted to make.

I used a white card base and layered up some scrap papers (from a recent mini album), a doily I cut from the paper collection DCWV Heirloom and Tattered time (used both stacks) Two banners are from left over scrap papers also, I stamped trick or treat one the white one with memento tuxedo black ink.
I added 3 flat back pearls in orange and a sweet little pumpkin (cricut cut).

Devious Debbie is darling I think, I colored her in pumpkin colors if I had to title this card I think I would call it "Devious Debbie Does Pumpkin all grown up!" lol anyways here it is!


If you would like to purchase her or any other digi's, or even like to know the colors I used please check out  http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!