Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall tag featuring you're so sweet digi

This is the second Tag I have ever made. So please be kind, The first was for a friends challenge on YouTube. I think it turned out pretty cute.

I had a good time making it, and it is a plus because I used up some scraps to do it! I cut a piece of orange cardstock for the tag, some chevron halloween paper to lay on top and I used my martha punch on the sides, a purple flower die cut I had laying around some nylon leaves and orange flower from my stash a brown button some trims a brown pompom and cream crochet one.

I took my white gel pen and did some faux stitching on the die cut and the tag base, I also hand wrote happy fall.

My digi you're so cute, looks so cute! I colored her up with my spectrum Noir markers and popped her up on dimensionals.  Over all I think it turned out pretty darn good. lol but you be the judge let me know what you think!


If you are interested in the colors I used or purchasing this digi or any of the others please visit http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!