Pages - Menu

Friday, October 4, 2013

DT project for Wicked designs my digi shop!

I really wanted to make my son a mini album. Each summer I do but we always need more room for our Fall pics so for his birthday I decided to make him this one! Let me know what you think!

The images I used are Johnny Hawk, lined pumpkin and chest but I have not made chest a digi for sale, not yet at least!
If you would like to know what I used please stop over http://wickeddesignsbybrenda.blogspot.com/
I will have it all posted!

Front cover It is in blues.



untie the ribbon and flip left side back!



Now flip right side back!



Again flip right side back!



Now flip through the traditions section  the top and bottom at the same time!


I also have a video posted on my Youtube channel! 
Hope you like my mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!