Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Card featuring Frank n Couple my new digi set!

I love this cute couple! they were a blast to draw up and color! It was pretty easy I based them off my hubby and I. Well, not the high hair...well in the 80's i had high hair! but not a beehive lol! This is definetly our style though, even our colors!

I made this card for my hubby. I new he would like it and I hope you all do too!

I used David Tutera sparkly card base in red. I used my sizzix ticket die to cut out my digi. I colored them up using my spectrum noir markers and added some stickles to the red on their clothes.
I stamped the sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink, (only one from them I have) ;0(  The stamp is fiskars- friends forever quotes set. I also used some rhinestones, lace and ribbon from my stash, the key and heart lock are cricut cuts i had laying around I needed to use up and thought they went well.



If you are interested in the colors I used please check out my digi blog shop!

Hope you all like it! Have a happy crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!