Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Card made using First time flyer digi

I really love how this card came out! I am pleasantly surprised to say the least!

When I thought her up I had this card in mind! Maybe not these colors or this paper but the general idea at least!

I used a ornate studio g base and some scrap DCWV paper from the spring fling stack a cricut cut the little pumpkin which is her little candy pail! and some stickers gifted from a god friend! I colored her using my spectrum noir markers, I really love these markers They are awesome! I can't seem to stop playing with them!

If you would like to buy her or see the colors I used please head over to my digi blog! Be sure to pick up any in the retired section while you can they will be gone for a year at least if not for good!


Hope you all like her and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!