Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Card share

Hi everyone I just wanted to share a card I made using up some scraps from my stash. I had a container ready to bust at the seams...so I spent a good portion of the day using my die cuts and punches! 

My arm is a little sore but my scrap box is tamed and I have a bunch of cut outs ready for some projects and to share with some friends! ;0) 

Even though I have been in my craft room almost all day, I didin't feel like I was crafty...so before I cleaned up I made this quick simple card. 

I used a true living cad base and some scrap papers layered them up cut three into banners and grabbed one of the cut outs I had laying about and called it good!


I hope you like it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!