Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Card share featuring my digi Eighties Love

Hi everyone just wanted to share a quick card i made. It is clean and simple, and quick to put together!

I have been having a great time making cards like crazy! I am really building a collection! I am addicted! lol

I started out with a studio g scalloped cricle card base. Love the shape!  I used my martha stewart circle cutter to cut two circles for the background. DCWV paper stack scraps spring fling a fiskars sentiment stamp and my spectrum noir markers!

I listed the colors I used on my digi blog if you are interested in them or purchasing the digi!



Happy Crafting!


10 comments:

  1. She really is sweet. Love the way you colored her. Enjoy looking at all your work :) ~Toodles,,,^..^,,,Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She's a real sweetie pie! Hugs Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really darling, You did a great job and I'm with you cardmaking can become additive. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card . Loving the image . Thank you for joining in The friendly crafters blog event

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!