Pages - Menu

Monday, October 28, 2013

Material and lace flowers

It has been a long time since I have made flowers like these. I used to make these for hair clips for my daughter when she was little...That was quite awhile ago. lol 

I used up the scraps from making the pin cushion for my sister, a few posts back. I cut it into strips and did a running stitch then I layered gathered lace on top and hot glued it together with a button and some bling. 

I got three flowers from a tiny bit of scraps, I think that is awesome. Now I have three new flowers to add to my stash, for future projects.

I used a different button on each one but other than that they are exactly the same. Hope you like them!




This button is more star like I love the added detail it gives.




This button has almost a animal print (scaly ridges) along the edge.




last but not least this one is just a raised rolled edge, simple and sweet.



Hope you liked them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!