Pages - Menu

Monday, October 28, 2013

Congrats!!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a great Monday! I usually do not like mondays but this one is an exception!!
As you all know I have been hosting a challenge here on the blog and I had eleven entries and I am super excited to say that three of them went as far as to go the whole nine yards and do all the requirements to get a total of 14 entries each! Thank you ladies for that!

I want to say thank you to all my subbies and followers for joining in the fun and subbing and reading and watching all my crazy posts and videos! You all mean so much to me and I appreciate each and every one of you!

I made a Youtube video announcing the winners! I had two winners One for just commenting and one for going all out! So please check that out and winners please contact me with your email and what digi (S) you would like for your prize!

I am also releasing the November digi's today so they will be available to pic from as well! Please check the retiring section also all those listed there will be pulled off and no longer available on the 30th of this month!!!! so if you want them run and grab them while you still can!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!