Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Last Digi Release for October! November in the works...

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know thta the last release of digi's for october is up! I hope you all like them. Six new digi's all girls...I am working on some boys also! I just wanted to get these out since I had them done!

I am working on Novemebr and December and if you have any in mind that you would like please contact me. I will add it in when I have it completed and will announce it's release so be sure to follow my digi blog to know when it is ready!

Time is coming to a close to be entered in my challenge here on this blog the 26th! And Monthly challenge on my digi blog closes the 29th! I hope you join in all of them! Great prizes!

Winners, will be announced on the blog so be sure to follow both blogs to be updated on the winners you don't want to miss out on your winnings!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!