Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Post it holder

Quick and simple...


Easy to make and great for gifts. A great way to use up some scraps.



Who doesn't use post it notes? 
I use them all the time! For all kinds of things sometimes even as bookmarks!
These are great for gift baskets and simple little thank you gifts to show your appreciation. 

Decorate them as much or little as you like. I stay simple because everyone I send these babies to use them they don't sit collecting dust. 



I am a note maker, list maker...I guess you could say I just love paper all types!
I love note pads also...
These are awesome, they are refillable just add a fresh pad when you empty one. They last a long time and they look cute by the phone or a magnet on the back hooked to the fridge, on a desk anywhere!


I have made these for craft fairs and these I sell out on. Packaged with a pen they are a cute gift set.  

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!