Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crochet Bookmark

Crochet Cross Bookmark...

Just in time for Easter...These are great gifts any time of the year. 

If you know a reader, they will love these! 


I love that they do not bend or bulk up your book. They lay flat and still do their job of marking your place.


With the technology these days everything is going electronic, E-readers and E-books and such. I am guilty I own a kindle but I do prefer to have a book in my hands to be able to turn the page in excitement to see what comes next. To hear the crinkle of the page to smell the paper...

It truly is an experience in itself. I have the kindle for the go I do not like to lug many heavy books around and that is why I got the kindle! I read so much I go through books almost as quick as I get them.

I have a lot of bookmarks but I can never find one when I need it so I make plenty in different patterns and keep them on hand. I find my family confiscates them and they are sometimes left to mark a page I wish to return to later. 

So as you can see...one...especially me can never have too many! lol 

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!