Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mini brag album

Simple and sweet Brag book...


I love to gift these to friends and family! They fit in your purse and in the glove compartment in your car and even look cute on a coffee table.

These can be used for anything. There are so many themes to go with or even  customize them to single events. 

I keep these simple as well since there is a good chance these will be in and out of the purse frequently! We don't need bits and bobs falling off everywhere! 

Once again this is yet another craft that I use up some scrap papers on! 


These were a blast to make I had such a fun time.


I love these cute ducks! Great for baby and Easter!


This is cute for valentines or a love mini.


Great for Easter and spring.


I like this for special occasions like weddings.


Here is the inside...


A side view...made accordion like.


And in each sleeve is a hand crafted Polaroid, to adhere a picture to. There are six in total but you can use both sides and still have a bit of room for journaling.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!