Pages - Menu

Friday, March 29, 2013

Nifty gift for beginner scrapper...

Just a little something to get them started...


I have a few friends who are not into crafts but I am slowly bringing them around lol. Whenever they come to visit they see my recent projects and are like ohh can you make me one? And I say I can but would you like to try it yourself? Sometimes they will try it and sometimes they won't. 

If it looks complicated then I usually end up making it for them. That's ok though. I have roped a few in. This is how!

I put together these little kits and keep them on hand. i give them to friends and family to take with them every time we get together and craft. And sometimes in RAK's.


Each is a little different. They have tags, diecuts, ribbon flowers, word tiles, letters. sentiments, some ribbon and a few other little goodies.


There are even a few stamped images stuffed in there. I love to share ideas and give gifts.


 These are great for mixed media, scrapbooking, smash books / junk journals, cards even for layouts!


  These are great little fillers and focal points. Love embellishments of all sorts!


I love using these bits and bobs on my projects! 

I can not wait for the weather to get warmer! That is when we really spend a lot of time crafting and have plenty of get togethers. 

There is nothing like crafting with family and friends.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!