Pages - Menu

Monday, March 25, 2013

Gift card envelopes

Envelopes...for gift cards... one can never have too many!


Every time I turn around I am buying gift cards! The kids in the family are getting older and their tastes are changing by the minute lol. Even though I see them regularly I still am at a loss as to what to get them. We have tried the lists in the past but do to lack of communication gifts were frequently doubled. We also have tried the online wish lists...that too was not working. So I moved on to Visa/mastercard etc gift cards they can use them where ever whenever. Problem solved.

They are also great for those that have everything and you are just lost on what to get them. I try keep a couple on hand at all times just incase.

Packaging is a big part of gift giving...These cute little envelopes are great for last minute gift giving, and those not so crafty.


I make a bunch of these at a time.  I have made these for craft shows and they fly people love them. I use up scrap papers from my stash and some cute buttons on a belly band as a closure. 


These are also good for using on your projects, like smash books, scrapbooks, minis, etc...
use as a cute little embellishment to tuck away a treasure or little note or picture.


They do not fit the large cards  you know the ones that have the hanger hole in them. They do fit the credit card size ones. 
Like all of my other projects I create I do sell them, if you are interested in any please feel free to contact me!

Have a great Day!

2 comments:

  1. wishard63@gmail.comApril 6, 2013 at 10:24 PM

    Love the gift card holder and the way you designed it with a belly band.
    Thanks so much for sharing, Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I needed something a little different and Fast! I came up with these on the fly hoping they would turn out ok! I am almost out of them already! they do not last long here!

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!