Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Some paper ornaments


Here are a few of the ornaments I made. I was inspired by Cynthia who is the scrsppybookworm on YT. I have also made a video on these so please feel free to head to my YT channel.
I made four of each.


Here are the green ones all were made from paper scraps I am doing very good at depleting my scrsp bin! I added a stamped image to the center and a leaf I had left over from other projects.


Here on these which I call my red ones I added a red floer with a snowflake die cut and a circle folded up and a tile from Erica on top. Love it!


Here is my blue ones and I love these I added a blue and white flower a stamped image and two layered snowflakes with glitter. I think these are my fave.


I have hole punched them all and threaded an organza ribbon through each for hanging! Hope you all like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!