Pages - Menu

Friday, November 8, 2013

Tall pockets

Well, I told you I was having fun creating pockets!
Here ia another type! Tall ones...ohhhh yes these are awesome!
I made these with more of that paper from the last two projects! :0( I found lurking mixed in with my brights! I must have been sleeping when I filed those away! lol
I had some leaf die cuts and wanted to use them up so I thought they would be greatas belly band decor! haha

I made these pockets taller for junk journals and mini album inserts. I am always looking for taller ones to hold concert tickets, not only for big bands but also classical performances and such. Many of the kids in our family are musically inclined (college) and we are forever attending performance after performance and the ticket stubs are long usually and flap all over with the smaller envies.
these are the perfect size! (because I made them to fit) lol


The back has a v shape..easy to get the items out! Guess what when you fold them that is how it looks no cutting or using a punch to get that design! I love it less work for me!
Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!