Pages - Menu

Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas simple card share

Hi everyone!

I have been really busy, working up some holiday cards to hand out to family and friends. I wanted to make some simple ones to hand out last minute if need be. Sometimes we have unexpected visitors for the holidays and I like to keep a few extra gifts on hand just for that reason so I need some cards to go with them. 
These are super simple but pretty. I used scrap papers for the background DCWV chrsitmas stack and cut a strip about 1 inch to go across the center and fussy cut a poinsettia for the center. super quick and fun.



These next ones I decorated the envelopes and added a piece of cardstock matted with a 1 inch strip and candle stamp which I colored up with my spectrum markers. These are great to have on hand for extra little gifts. you can easily slip a gift card in with the card!



These are the same as above but they have a poinsettia sticker in their center. I love how easy these work up, that you can use your scraps and those left over envelopes.


Here are two cards I made for two ladies on YT I layered up some winter papers from DCWV, used some snowflakes from my fiskers punches with bling in the centers and I colored the image with my spectrum noir markers. The stamp is from a magazine I purchase.


I hope you all like them!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!